Friday, September 28, 2007

health care update

so i been doing a little research for my health care project and i am going for a really organic feel...i am going to be using vertical gardens throughout the structure which will be a very inviting and natural space that will spark your senses : ) patrick blanc is a european artist who has created the ideas for these vertical gardens so im basing my design off of his concept. i am creating a new age healing office along with the general dentistry and pediatric dentistry offices. the new age healing offices will include: acupuncture, chiropractor studios, yoga message studios, herb studios...etc you get the idea. i am going to be incorporating the outside with the inside using my gardens, manipulating window systems and creating an atrium as the intrance to the facility. i can see the whole project in my head and i have a good feel for the space. i have my work cut out for me so i better get going cause i still have block diagrams to do!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello...just been curious of you coz of Adam. Take care of him. BTW..u mentioned vertical garden? I found like that in malls here in Singapore. I will take pics and share it to you if you are interested.

. said...

hi. i found out about you because of adam, but i am also interested in your work. (honestly) i always liked the whole concept of interior design. maybe u can tell me more about it? :-)

P.S- u are very lucky to have adam. i hope you know that. :-)